Saturday, October 6, 2007

Darwin Awards

Well folks the time is drawing near for the Danville darwin Awards in relation to Danville Public Schools. Not alot of time left. Remember October 12 is the deadline. I have received a few replies and they are indeed interesting. Don't miss getting your favorite story in by the deadline! For those of you that said to yourself, "I wish I had told someone about that...." here is the opportunity to do it.
Again like the rules stated each contribution must be true and verifiable. Several of you have asked how they would be checked. No, I will not be calling the Golden Palace and asking for the someone to verify these stories. Like I would ever get a straight answer........ I will be verifying the story through independent sources within the school board who of course will need to remain anonymous. The sources are good, haven't been wrong yet.
Someone wrote, an employee I imagine, and asked how would they know this wasn't a trap by the administration. Hmmmm isn't it amazing that an employee would even need to ask such a question? But the answer is no, all submissions will be kept in confidence.
I will personally have each submission checked and will give the readers all the facts I know about the submission including any doubts that may turn up or the strength of the issue.
Several of the ones received so far...............well I can only describe them as something out of a B movie, only true. The level of arrogance and selfishness is unbelievable.
So keep those cards and letters errr I mean e-mails coming. All submissions go to Savetheschools2@aol.com .
Geraldo move over, you aint seen nothing yet!!

No comments: